Corporate Tech Training
For our multi site customers, Texas POS offers a program to get your corporate employed tech up to speed on many of the basic Aloha support needs. The corporate tech training is designed to train operators of multi unit establishments on supporting their Aloha systems.
- Installing Aloha – This will cover a complete installation of Aloha from start to finish.
- Hardware repair – We will explain the basic components of your Aloha hardware and how to swap units in the field.
- Hardware troubleshooting – This topic covers basic to advanced troubleshooting of your Aloha hardware.
- Credit Card processing – We explain the steps taken in authorizing credit card transactions. After fundamentals are explained we go into detail about troubleshooting credit card problems.
- Menu maintenance – You will start by configuring a simple table service or quick service menu. After the basics, we will go into detail explaining what steps must be taken in maintaining your complex menus.
- Reporting – To start students will learn how the sales reports are calculated. Other topics covered will be: report settings, exporting reports into other programs, and automating report printing and delivery.
Training will be offered once a month and will last for two days. Due to busy operation schedules training will take place on Wednesday and Thursday the last week of each month. The training will take place at our facilities and will cost $195 per day per person attending. The material is designed for the key IT person at corporations and is not intended for basic management training.
To have a representative contact you to schedule training, call 713-896-0187 ext 1, or fill out the form below.